Criminal Law Services
SLKQ Lawyers is dedicated to protecting the rights of people suspected or accused of committing crimes.
We've handled a diverse range of matters.
We've acted for people from all walks of life, such as bankers, brokers, executives, accountants, lawyers, police, doctors, students and other citizens.
Our services include providing expert legal advice, preparing cases, briefing barristers and accessing specialist witnesses and consultants.
- Assault and Serious Violence Offences
- Drug offences (State and Commonwealth)
- Theft, Fraud and Dishonest Offences
- Firearm/Weapon offences
- Armed robbery
- Sex offences
- White collar offences such as tax offences, fraud, blackmail and embezzlement
- Traffic offences – such as drink driving, excessive speeding and dangerous driving
- Mental impairment and Unfitness to be tried proceedings
- Family violence/Personal Safety Intervention Orders and breaches of intervention orders
- IBAC Investigations and Examinations
- Royal Commissions
- Coronial Inquests
- Office of Chief Examiner (OCE) and Australian Crime Commission (ACC)
- Asset Confiscation and Restraining Orders
- Bail Applications
- Criminal Appeals
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I always have a sense of comfort when dealing with Sandra as she is extremely responsive to any questions I may have and demonstrated excellent communication skills.
I have no hesitation in recommending Sandra to any of my colleagues. In my opinion Sandra is a great lawyer and one of the few professionals I have encountered who actually seems to care about the clients.